Due to the increasing numbers of COVID-19 cases in South Africa and a potential new variant of the disease which appears to be more transmissible, we have would like to inform our clients of updated safety protocol when visiting Orange Grove Vet.
Safety protocol when visiting Orange Grove Veterinary Hospital
1. Consultations are by appointment only. Please call us on 0117281371 to book.
2. On arrival, please remain in your vehicle and call to inform us of your arrival. If you wish to remain in your vehicle while your pet is examined, this is also encouraged.
3. Only two clients will be allowed in the reception area at any time.
4. Only clients wearing masks covering their mouths and noses will be allowed to enter.
5. Every person entering will have their hands sanitised & temperature read using an infrared thermometer.
6. Please follow social distancing practices and give a minimum of 1.5m between you, our staff, and other clients.
7. Only one person per pet (or pets) are allowed.
In addition, please call ahead to order your pet’s food or medication. We have an online store and offer a delivery service should you prefer to have your food and/or medication delivered to your home
NB! If you have been tested positive for COVID-19, been in possible contact with someone with the virus, or exhibiting symptoms, we ask you not to visit our hospital but rather call us on 0117281371 and speak to a veterinarian with regards to your pet’s medical needs.