Dear valued clients,
We would like to share updated information with you regarding the changes to our consulting hours, services available, and safety protocols during stage 4 of the national lockdown.
Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm
Saturday 8 am – 12 am & 4 pm – 6 pm
Sunday & Public Holiday 9 am – 11 am & 4 pm – 6 pm
Veterinary Services Available
We are now able to provide all veterinary services as issued by the South African Veterinary Association & the South African Veterinary Council.
All services must be carried out with strict social distancing in mind and clients are encouraged to read our safety protocols outlined below. All veterinary services are strictly by appointment only. These services include:
- Medical Consultations for unwell animals
- Vaccinations for animals of all ages
- Dental procedures
- Surgical procedures including spays & neuters
- Grooming at Pampered Pets Grooming Parlour
- Delivery services
We ask our clients to continue to follow the protocol outlined below:
1. Every person entering will have their hands sanitised & temperature read using an infrared thermometer. This is in line with COVID-19 safety regulations issued by the South African Health Department. If a person should have a temperature over 38 degrees celsius he/she will not be allowed to enter and their details must be recorded.
2. Only clients wearing masks covering their mouths and noses will be allowed to enter.
3. Only two clients will be allowed to wait in reception while their pets are being seen to.
4. Please follow social distancing practices and give a minimum of 1.5m between you, our staff, and other clients.
5. Our credit card machine will be sterilised before and after each use.
6. Food & drugs must be ordered in advance & can be collected or delivered by arrangement.
7. Please note all fees are to be settled immediately.
NB! If you have been tested positive for COVID-19, been in possible contact with someone with the virus or exhibiting symptoms, we ask you not to visit our hospital but rather call and speak to a veterinarian with regards to your pet’s medical needs.
For more information on our services call 0117281371. Thank you again for your support and understanding. #staysafe #stayathome #stage4lockdown